Honors and Recognition
We have been honored with many awards including our 9th consecutive Best of Business Award (BOB) in the construction industry – “Best General Contractor” (March 2019).
In May 2015, the Associated General Contractors of NH recognized Harvey with the Best Environmental Project Award for construction of the Smuttynose Brewing Company’s new facility in Hampton. The AGC honors worthy projects once every two years for excellence in building construction – and Harvey has consistently been recognized:
- 2013 Best Building Project Award: Hampton Beach
- 2013 Best Environmental Building Project Award: Lindsay Mathematics and Science Center at St. Paul’s School
- 2011 Best Environmental Building Project: Laconia Middle School
- 2009 Best Building Project Award: Currier Museum of Art
- 2007 Best Building Project Award: FAA – Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
In addition to the 2009 Build Building Project Award, the Currier Museum of Art expansion project received multiple awards both inside and outside of the NH market including:
- 2009 Merit Award for Design Excellence – American Institute of Architects
- 2009 Honor Award Citation – Boston Society of Architects
- 2009 Excellence in Architecture Award and 2009 People’s Choice Award – AIA NH
In May 2015, we were recognized by the NH Preservation Alliance, for our work on the historic renovation of Cotton Mill Square in Nashua. The award is given as recognition for dedication and commitment to the preservation of historic resources in New Hampshire.
Plan NH awarded its 2014 Honor Award to Monadnock Economic Development Corporation’s team, including Harvey, for the Railroad Land Development Project in Keene. Our contribution involved construction of a new mixed use building and a new community food co-op. Plan NH considered the project an outstanding example of compact, mixed-use development that was impactful on the local community.
In January 2013 AIA NH recognized Harvey with three awards for recent projects: Manchester Department of Public Works Administrative Building (Honor Award); Hampton Beach Redevelopment Project (Merit Award); and Phillips Hall at Phillips Exeter Academy (Merit Award). In 2010 Windham High School was honored with the AIA NH Excellence in Architecture Award for its creative design and outstanding program achievements.
Although honors and awards are welcomed by Harvey, satisfied clients and repeat business is the greatest reward for our team.